Needless to say, warm, home-cooked nutritious dinners don't happen on Mondays, unless, of course, you consider the people working at the drive-thru part of your home. The next best thing I could figure out was homemade bentos so the kiddos could eat while Shaun & I were in our class.
Tonight, our taekwondo bentos featured:
- a cream-cheese & strawberry jam pocket sandwich on honey-wheat bread (made with my very cool Pampered Chef pocket sandwich maker)
- a shaped boiled egg (this is Faith's so a bunny with cucumber features, Ben had a bear)
- cucumber slices, celery sticks & baby carrots with a little container of ranch dressing
- honeydew, cantaloupe, pineapple & strawberries
- a mini 3Day cupcake & a mini cheeseburger cookie from yesterday's bake sale. My friend Jackie made the cupcakes and Faith made the cheeseburger cookies to help out!