Our first November meal!!!
Today is Muffin Tin Monday, and the theme is fall, harvest, leaves, etc. I've got leaves, and it almost feels like fall in Dallas, so I'm going with it.
After last night's Halloween feast, we're back to nice normal healthy foods, even our treat is homemade (pumpkin chocolate chip bread, it's good).
- carrot sticks with leaf shaped cucumbers
- leaf picks of cantaloupe & honeydew
- more leaf picks with strawberries
- half a turkey & white cheddar sandwich on honey 7 grain bread with orange cheddar happy leaves
- leaf shaped chocolate chip pumpkin bread
Check out Muffin Tin Monday for more fun tins!