I did make sushi, actually a ton of sushi on a huge platter, so we've got this and about 4-5 times more because I decided to use all the rice, defrosted some sushi grade tuna, bought crab, and opted to try a bit of grilled salmon.
Anyhow, in one of our EasyLunchboxes, Shaun has:
- 2 pieces crab/cucumber rolls (top circles)
- 2 pieces tuna/cucumber rolls (middle triangles)
- 1 piece tuna nigiri (center)
- 2 pieces crab/tuna roll (mini squares on bottom)
- 1 piece salmon nigiri (bottom center)
The right compartments hold his favorite Thank You Berry Much Girl Scout cookies and some pineapple and strawberries.
The salmon did not turn out as well as I hoped. It tasted fine, but I had to cook it (frozen and I'm not a fan of food poisoning), so it started to flake. Got to work on that one to make it a bit prettier!