Have a kid going through a meat-adverse phase? Or just looking for another protein source to alternate into your family's diet?
We were contacted by Soy Protein for Kids and offered the chance to sample a few products that offer an alternate protein source--MorningStar Farms, A3 Bars and NogiiKids Bars. We've tried and liked many MorningStar Farms products before, but both kinds of bars were new to us. I brought in my trusty taste-testers (aka F&B) and they sampled the new bars too. They enjoyed both kinds, with each kid picking the opposite one as their favorite. On the plus side, there is a lot less arguing when they each like one.
Fun facts and ideas from our package too:
- Soy protein is a high‐quality, plant‐based protein derived from soybeans
- Soy protein supports healthy growth and development
- Because of its ability to impact satiety, soy protein can help in managing a healthy weight in children
- Soy protein is a healthy alternative for children with milk, egg or peanut allergies
- Incorporating high-quality proteins, such as soy protein, into children’s diets supports immune health
- Ideally, children should get around 20 grams of protein at breakfast
- MorningStar Farms makes a variety of breakfast products parents can surprise and delight their children with in the morning, such as their Original Sausage Patties, which contain 10 grams of protein per serving
- If your kids are in need of a snack upgrade during lunch, before soccer practice or afterschool, A3 bars and Nogii kids bars are tasty alternatives that are packed with protein power
Would you like to try these too? We're giving away a prize pack with samples of the A3 and Nogii Kids bars, coupon for MorningStar Farms and a cute lunch cooler! Use the Rafflecopter below to enter.