What You Need:
- Round crackers of some variety
- Peanut buttter
- Red chocolate candies (like M&Ms)
- Mini pretzel twists
- Mini chocolate chips
Altenatively, you could use a combo of red and brown chocolate candies for one Rudolph and a bunch of non red nosed reindeer, or larger chocolate chips for noses!
How to Make Reindeer Cracker Snacks:
- Spread each cracker with some peanut butter. I did this part so it was smoothed over the whole cracker instead of blobs.
- Press two pretzels twists into the peanut butter to make antlers.
- Add one red candy for the nose and push into place.
- Carefully add in two mini chocolate chips for the eyes and press those in place as well.
- Take pictures because they are adorable and serve!
Now don't you just feel the need to make a set of these too?
We've actually done it twice now and I'm thinking of doing a whole set of reindeer for a snack tray--one with a red nose, eight more with brown/black noses. I think I even have a sleigh cookie cutter to add in!
Want to pin this post for future reference? The graphic above has all the steps put together for you!