- 1 package Hormel Natural Choice Smoked Deli Turkey
- 1 package of instant stuffing (we prefer chicken flavored)
- 1 can chicken gravy
- Side dishes--mashed potatoes and peas were our picks
FYI, I really hate these tile counters!
How to Make Turkey Stuffing Roll-ups:
- Premake your stuffing, let it cool.
- Spread out one slice of deli turkey, place a tablespoon of stuffing towards one end.
- Roll turkey around the stuffing, like rolling up a burrito.
- Place seam side down in a greased baking pan, repeat till your run out of turkey.
- Spread leftover stuffing on top of the turkey roll ups, cover with gravy.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until the roll-ups are heated through
- Serve with potatoes and veggies!
What are your favorite comfort foods?
Disclosure: I have received product and information from Hormel Foods in exchange for being a Hormel Foods Extended Family Blogger. All opinions expressed within the post are my own.