One last camping weekend with the Girl Scouts before we head off to the wilds of Washington. Since we're also in the process of cleaning out our freezer, I offered to pitch in on the meal planning and providing so we could finish out a few of the frozen items I had.
Enter Ham & Tater Tot Foil Packets!
What You Need:
- 1 Hormel Cure 81 Ham (or two, we ended up only using one for dinner and one for a different breakfast item)
- 1 package Tater Tots
- Cooking Spray
- Salt & Pepper to taste for the tots
How To Make:
- Slice the ham into thick slices.
- Spray a piece of foil with a bit of baking spray and set the ham on top.
- Layer tater tots on top of the ham.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper as desired and fold foil up to make a packet.
- Toss on the campfire rack, turning about halfway through cooking, about 10-15 minutes to warm the ham and cook the tots.
What are your go-to camping meals? Any great foil pack combos I need to try?