This post is sponsored by Nature’s Harvest® Bread. All opinions are my own.
Why do we love Nature’s Harvest® bread? Each variety of Nature’s Harvest® Bread is baked with at least 8 grams of whole grains per serving, no artificial flavors or colors, and no high fructose corn syrup. And, since ALL Nature’s Harvest® breads are baked with at least 8 grams of whole grains per serving, it’s an easy way to get the whole grains you need, no matter the variety, including:
- Nature’s Harvest® 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Bread
- Nature’s Harvest® Honey Wheat Made with Whole Grain Bread
- Nature’s Harvest® Butter Top Made With Whole Grain White
- Nature’s Harvest® Bread Butter Top Made with Whole Grain Wheat Bread
What's your kids' favorite kind of sandwich? One of mine is partial to ham and cheese, the other one is on a bologna kick (so thankful for nitrate free bologna). Mine was always turkey and cheese as a kid. No matter the fillings, it's easy to decorate a simple sandwich for your kids and we'll show you how.
Just make a sandwich filled with their favorites, then using a few simple circle cutters and a pair of scissors, the bear face just appears. The curves in the butter top bread made the perfect ears, I saw the bear before we made the bear! We used orange and white cheeses to make the face, along with a single pepperoni for the mouth. Use a few dots of cream cheese on a toothpick to "glue" it into place and tuck it in a sandwich box to send off to school!
Nature’s Harvest® bread is celebrating the new school year with the launch of the “Nature’s Harvest® Sandwich Art Photo Contest” by encouraging moms to have a little whole grain fun with their kids’ lunch boxes:
- From August 24, 2015 to September 6, 2015, parents can visit the Nature’s Harvest® Bread Facebook page to submit a photo of their sandwich art creations, using Nature’s Harvest® bread, for the chance to win fun prizes.
- One Grand Prize winner will be announced in September and will receive a “Kitchen Crash” from Celebrity Chef and contest judge, Kelsey Nixon. She will be judging the top 10 Semi-Finalist entries based on visual appeal, creativity, and incorporation of nutritious ingredients.
- The top 10 Semi-Finalist entries will also be posted to the Nature’s Harvest® Bread Facebook page for consumer online voting from September 14, 2015-September 20, 2015.
- For Official Contest rules, visit the Nature’s Harvest® Bread Facebook page!
Thank you for entering. The contest closed in September 2015. Please visit the Nature’s Harvest® Bread Facebook page for new contests and ideas.