The boy is currently on a SUBWAY® Restaurants kick. I swear, every single time I ask him where we should stop for food, that is the answer. I will admit, it's very convenient and I do prefer him having a sandwich to many other options.
And, right now, when you eat at your local SUBWAY® Restaurants you can also help support a local charity! In Colorado Springs (and Denver), it's Special Olympics Colorado. There are 91 stores in the Colorado Springs/Pueblo area, with a potential $65,000 donation to Special Olympics Colorado, based on their increases in weekend sales!
Hurry in because this promotion ends August 31, 2015! The campaign has more than 7,800 local SUBWAY® Restaurants across the US and Canada participating in "You Share. We Share." to help support different local charities.
Would you like to participate in the SUBWAY® Restaurants "You Share. We Share." campaign and support your local charities? Here's how:
- This weekend eat at your local SUBWAY® Restaurant participating in the "You Share. We Share." campaign. Find your local stores here: SUBWAY® store locator.
- Follow SUBWAY® on Facebook.
- Share the #YouShareWeShare message on social media, post your own photos, your lunch, and share the campaign with your followers.
- If you'd like to know more about our local charity, Special Olympics Colorado, you can visit the official website or follow Special Olympics Colorado on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. If you aren't local to me, check out your own area to see how Subway is giving back and supporting a charity near you.
- Leave me a comment telling me your #YouShareWeShare story! I'd love to read it.
So when you're heading home from your sporting events this weekend and need to stop for a snack, you can help give back to some other talented athletes all while enjoying a sandwich!This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and Subway blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.