After trying the different offerings, we're all pretty sold on the PURELL® JELLY WRAP™ Carriers, especially in the yummy scents (I'm carrying the Coconut Beach Siesta one on my purse, and I'm hoarding the other one I have). The kids also like the PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer in the little spritz bottles to keep inside their bags. We keep checking our Target for different scents of both.
Did you see our Target Pinterest board of back-to-school picks? Take a look when you get a chance! F&B helped choose some of their must-have items to show.
Now about that challenge ... We tried using PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer three times a day for 30 days, to help get ready for winter-germ season. Practicing good hand hygiene is one the most important preventive measures you can take to reduce the spread of illness-causing germs, and PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer is committed to helping families stay well during not only during the start of the school year.
Keeping your hands clean is one of the most important preventive measures you can take to keep yourself and your family safe from illness. When soap and water aren’t available, a hand sanitizer like PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer will kill most of the germs on your hands and help reduce the spread of illness-causing germs.
Where did we use our PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer?
- On walks! Between the kids and the dog, someone is touching something they probably shouldn't be. Today was mushrooms. I've picked seaweed out of the dog's mouth. And my children must pick up rocks and shells every single time we go to the beach.
- At events! We went to a fun carnival event last month and my kids touched tons of things that everyone else touched too. And then they wanted food. Food means clean hands!
- On vacation! We took the kiddos to a certain indoor waterpark where there were many many many people, all of whom couldn't have been germ free. Since running back to the room to clean up isn't always convenient, bring on the hand sanitizer!
Studies and epidemiological evidence have consistently demonstrated the significant benefits (typically in the range of 20-50% reduction of illness of using PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer in real-world settings):
- 14.8 % to 39.9% reduction in upper respiratory-illness symptoms
- 20% in total improvement in illness rate
- 43% less missed school/work days
- 20% reduction in absenteeism in a workplace setting
- 50% reduction in absenteeism in schools
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by GOJO Industries, the makers of PURELL® Hand Sanitizer. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.