We've been enjoying a very mild summer her in Washington, which has involved a lot of grilling. And where there's grilling, there's outdoor eating, which is giving me the perfect opportunity to use my new awesome Entertain-a-Bowls and Fruit & Veggie-tainer that Snapware sent me to try out.
Now I love trying out new products and I already love Snapware, so this seemed like a great plan to me. The bowls come in three different sizes, all of which nest in each other for easy storage, and I absolutely love love love the colors (bright yellow, hot pink, and turquoise). I needed happy bowls. We had a 4th of July barbecue to attend, so of course I had to fill them with yummy dessert salads--Strawberry Fluff Salad and Mandarin Orange Cookie Salad.
- Spill-proof serve and store bowls that are playful and expressive
- Lid securely latches to bowl for spill-proof storage and transport
- Carrying handles provide On-The-Go transportability
- Food presents well with polished white bowl interiors
- Lidded bowls nest together for easy storage
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
I also have the new Fruit & Veggie-tainer which is perfect for parties with the dip container in the middle. I also think it would be awesome to have in the fridge with lots of cut up fresh fruits and vegetables ready to go. My kids eat so much more of these when they are easily accessible.
Fruit & Veggie-tainer:
- 4-pc Colander/Bowl set includes one 25.3-cup bowl with matching spill proof cover, removable colander and covered dip container
- Snap lock 6-latch lid with easy to carry handle opens & shuts easily
- Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe and dishwasher-top rack only
- BPA free polypropylene container and lid
- Four-compartment colander/divider with covered dip container
- Large salad bowl can be used with or without the divider
- Room for ice: Place ice inside of the bowl to keep food fresh and crisp at parties
- Perfect for picnics, parties and everyday use
Connect with Snapware:
Want a set of Entertain-a-bowls and a Fruit & Veggie-tainer? You can win one! Just use the Rafflecopter below to enter, open to readers in the US and Canada!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Snapware (World Kitchen LLC) provided me with Entertain-a-Bowls, a Fruit & Veggie-tainer, and compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.