What can you put in an Easy Lunchbox? Pretty much anything!
We typically use ours in the most standard way. The largest compartment holds the main course, the middle one holds fruit, the smallest holds a second fruit/veggie or a small treat.
Picking fruits and veggies are the easy part. Does your child like it? If yes, then cut it to fit in your box. Add a veggie or a sweet or a second fruit, and you've got two compartments full! But what about the main course? After awhile, everyone gets tired of eating the same things.
Here are 30 ideas for foods you can put in your Easy Lunchboxes:
- Sandwiches! So many possibilities and ingredients and shapes!
- Bagels & cream cheese, then add a boiled egg for extra protein
- Wraps with all sorts of fillings
- Chef salad, add your favorite meats, cheeses, and dressing in a side container
- Cold pasta salad with meat & veggies
- Deconstructed tuna/chicken/egg salad with crackers or croissants
- Meatballs with dipping sauce - my two like BBQ the best
- Bistro boxes with cheeses, hummus, pitas, veggies, and fruits
- Corndog muffins or other stuffed muffins
- Make your own pizza lunchable
- Leftover taquitos/rolled tacos with queso or salsa
- Buffalo chicken bites (or other flavors)
- Fried chicken drumsticks - are we the only ones who love these cold?
- Beef burritos or tacos with salsa
- Breakfast for lunch - croissants or crumpets with jam, fruits, an egg, etc
- Cheeseburger bites or other mini appetizers
- Homemade lunchables - much more filling when you can add extra food
- Cheesy tuna puffs (recipe included)
- Chicken wings with ranch to dip
- Leftover pizza, homemade or takeout
- Spaghetti & meatball cupcakes with garlic bread
- Pancake & sausage puffs, don't forget the maple syrup!
- Waffle-wiches, cream cheese and jam between mini waffles, definitely a favorite
- Mini quiches, ham & cheese are our top choice
- Popcorn shrimp with pasta salad
- Sushi, just make sure you load up the ice packs to keep it cold
- Waffle dippers or waffle sticks - toast in the morning while you're eating breakfast
- Mini corndogs, add ketchup for a dip
- Quesadillas, we use leftovers to fill ours
- Random leftovers - yes, sometimes it happens!
Still want even more ideas? Use the EASYLUNCHBOXES tag on any of those posts to view all our lunches packed in Easy Lunchboxes.
Convinced you now must have your very own set of EasyLunchboxes? Come shop with us on Amazon too!